[INTERNATIONAL GREEN BUILDING RATING SYSTEMS AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS]
The Building Rating System plays an important role in the development and construction of buildings in the world, including in Indonesia. The variables related to user health, environmental sustainability, and also the sustainability of the building are critically evaluated.
How does the world view the Green Building Rating System in the relation to sustainable material and the pandemic? What if we look at these variables from a sustainable perspective?
Introducing, Webinars "Build it Green!" Series #06
Saturday, October 10th, 2020, 10.00-12.00 WIB
Free Registration (bit.ly/BIGweb)
Free e-certificate for registered participants
- Prof. Mark D. Russell | School of Construction Management, University of Florida
- Hendrata Atmoko | Chairman of Green Product Council Indonesia (GPCI)
- Dr.-Ing. Ova Candra Dewi, S.T., M.Sc. | Lecturer and Researcher of Department of Architecture FTUI
More information :
Intan Chairunnisa (+62 81310134026)
Baskoro Laksitoadi (+62 87878944872)
Lets #BuilditGreen! #BIG!
* this webinar will be held in English
- Recent blog posts
- WOMEN INTERNATIONAL DAY ON EVERY 8 MARCH
- MY FIRST ZOOM WITH ARSOI
- JEJARING ALUMNI ARSITEKTUR UI
- Lima Puluh Lima Tahun ARSITEKTUR UI : Sunday Ars
- SCIENCE VS SPIRITUALITY