Mullion versus Muntin


Mullions are the vertical bars that separate two or more windows.

Muntins can be vertical, horizontal, or both, and they appear to divide the glass that makes up the window. Fun fact: Many window manufacturers have given up calling them muntins and now call them grilles instead.

More posts

Post a comment